It is to conduct an examination for those who are about to get married to find out the presence of infection for the characteristics of some genetic blood diseases as (sickle cell anemia and thalassemia) and some infectious diseases as (viral hepatitis B, hepatitis C, acquired immunodeficiency virus (AIDS) in order to give medical advice about the possibility of transmission of these Diseases for the future children, and presenting options and alternatives to the fiancées in order to help them plan for a healthy family.
- Reducing the spread of some genetic blood diseases (thalassemia – sickle cell disease) and some infectious diseases (hepatitis B / C, and acquired immunodeficiency virus (AIDS).
- Spreading awareness of the concept of a comprehensive healthy marriage.
- Reducing pressure on health institutions and blood banks.
- Avoiding the social and psychological problems of families whose children suffer.
- Reducing the financial burden resulting from the treatment of the injured on the family and society
We advise those planning to get married to undergo a medical examination at least three months before the date of marriage, so that the spouses can better plan their lives, as the validity of the healthy marriage certificate lasts for six months, and only infectious diseases can be re-examined when there is a need for re-examination again.
It is worth mentioning that we at Pioneer Medical Services offer you two sets of packages that contain all the analyzes recommended by the Ministry of Health in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia for premarital examinations.
Pioneer Medical Services has simplified the process of requesting their home care services in Abu Dhabi, UAE:
Website: You can submit a request by clicking HERE
Email: Send an email detailing your needs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit in Branch: Alternatively, you can also visit our office at Al Zahiyah Area, Opp. Abu Dhabi Mall, Makeen Tower 2nd floor – Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. Office hours are from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Sunday through Friday.
Once your request is received, a member of the Pioneer Medical Services team will conduct an initial consultation to determine the specific needs of the patient. Following a comprehensive assessment, a tailored care plan is designed and implemented, ensuring the highest standard of home healthcare delivery.