Giving full care and attention to all aspects of the sick and bedridden patients, and working to solve all problems that they may suffer from. Home nursing services also include care for the elderly, as it is necessary to take care of all the things that pertain to the elderly, given that they want to live their lives and complete their lives like all people, and they must be intensively cared for, given that the elderly has a huge sensitivity towards everything, so it must be done to give him his right through a special home nursing.
- Granting correct and safe health care to the patient within his home
- Granting moral support to the patient and his family who are staying at home
- Reducing the economic burden on both health organizations and patients and their families
- Reducing the patient’s stay in the hospital and completing the treatment plan at home
- Provide effort and fatigue for the patient to move to and from the hospital or medical center
- Giving medicine and continuous and accurate monitoring of the patient’s health status, and this is what distinguishes home nursing most, which raises this burden from the shoulders of the patient’s family and relatives.
- Avoid infection that may affect the patient during his presence for long periods in the hospital.
- Reducing patients’ visits to hospitals and emergency departments to obtain a medical service that can be implemented at the patient’s home, such as intravenous injections.
- Taking samples and conducting the necessary tests without the need to go to
- Full attention, unlike hospital nursing who is supposed to take care of many patients at the same time, home nursing focuses all its attention on one patient
- The growth of a relationship filled with affection and friendship between the nurse and the patient, which supports the patient’s social needs, which greatly helps in improving his condition
Pioneer Medical Services has simplified the process of requesting their home care services in Abu Dhabi, UAE:
Website: You can submit a request by clicking HERE
Email: Send an email detailing your needs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit in Branch: Alternatively, you can also visit our office at Al Zahiyah Area, Opp. Abu Dhabi Mall, Makeen Tower 2nd floor – Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. Office hours are from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Sunday through Friday.
Once your request is received, a member of the Pioneer Medical Services team will conduct an initial consultation to determine the specific needs of the patient. Following a comprehensive assessment, a tailored care plan is designed and implemented, ensuring the highest standard of home healthcare delivery.